Club Penguin Stamp Guide

Club Penguin Stamps are earned by doing certain activities in Club Penguin. Each time you earn a stamp, it goes into your Stamp Book. You may be asking: "How do I get to my Stamp Book?"
                                                                          "How do I use my Stamp Book?"

Well, no need to worry! I have a really cool guide on how to use the Stamp Book.

First, click your player card.


Then click on the stamp button. 


Your stamp book will now open, you can start editing your stamp book cover. Click the pencil in the bottom right corner of the screen.



There's a lot of ways to edit your stamp book. You can change the color, pattern, or add stamps/pins on it.
NOTE: You can only put 6 stamps/pins on it.



Here's what mine looks like after I've edited it.



[THIS GUIDE IS NOT FINISHED YET]

0 comments:

Post a Comment